alienware r10 ryzen edtion REDO

Budget (including currency): none ?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gamer streamer

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have an alienware r10 ryzen edition 5950x  16gb memory , rtx 3080 samsung 980 pro ssd.  I BOUGHT THIS PC LAST JULY BECAUSE YOU COULDNT GET A 5950X OR 3080 ANYWHERE AT THAT TIME THAT BEING SAID , THIS IS WHAT ID LIKE TO DO .THE MOTHERBOARD  AND POWER SUPPLY ARENT SUFFICIENT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS COMPUTER , I RUN HARDWARE MONITOR AND DURING A GAME LIKE OVERWATCH OR CSGO IT WILL REACH RELIABLE VOLTAGE LIMIT AND UTILIZATION LIMIT ALL THE TIME..ID REALLY LOVE TO GET A DECENT CASE BETTER COOLING A DECENT POWER SUPPLY AND DECENT MOBO AND TAKE THE THE GOOD PARTS FROM THE ALIENWARE ( 5950X  16GB 3600 GSKILL MEMORY SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB AND OTHER DRIVES IT HAS AND REBUILD IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE..SHAME ON ALIENWARE.

THANK YOU, BRENT BAILEY

For a 5950X, I would recommend getting more ram. Generally makes entire build more premium cause you have a lot of other nice components. You can go with these parts:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($112.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570S AORUS MASTER ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($377.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.90 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G6 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($159.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $854.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-12-16 16:49 EST-0500

Make sure to get matching ram kit though.

11 minutes ago, shredah brent bailey said:

SHAME ON ALIENWARE.

YES I AGREE

Seems reasonable. If you want some hardware recommendations you will have to provide a budget.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 hours ago, shredah brent bailey said:

Budget (including currency): none ?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gamer streamer

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have an alienware r10 ryzen edition 5950x  16gb memory , rtx 3080 samsung 980 pro ssd.  I BOUGHT THIS PC LAST JULY BECAUSE YOU COULDNT GET A 5950X OR 3080 ANYWHERE AT THAT TIME THAT BEING SAID , THIS IS WHAT ID LIKE TO DO .THE MOTHERBOARD  AND POWER SUPPLY ARENT SUFFICIENT TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS COMPUTER , I RUN HARDWARE MONITOR AND DURING A GAME LIKE OVERWATCH OR CSGO IT WILL REACH RELIABLE VOLTAGE LIMIT AND UTILIZATION LIMIT ALL THE TIME..ID REALLY LOVE TO GET A DECENT CASE BETTER COOLING A DECENT POWER SUPPLY AND DECENT MOBO AND TAKE THE THE GOOD PARTS FROM THE ALIENWARE ( 5950X  16GB 3600 GSKILL MEMORY SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB AND OTHER DRIVES IT HAS AND REBUILD IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE..SHAME ON ALIENWARE.

THANK YOU, BRENT BAILEY

but its on caps mode

i doubt much people want help you