Building custom water loop for very first time.

Spidi

Budget (including currency): Doesnt really matter as long as its not super overkill for no reason.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pretty much everything gaming wise, a bit of 3D and video editing maybe in future, a lot of browser tab's with heavy load ( P2E blockchain games, Town Star, Crypto Raiders ) 

Other details 

Want to get:

Custom Water Loop, I want it to be black and white pretty much, with maybe other color of liquid if that would look good.

Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 White TG Clear Tint

MB: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z690 FORMULA DDR5

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K

Have already:

MSI 3090 Ventus OC

EVGA PSU 1200 Plat black, i can switch it if there will be something better looking.

Hello,

I need help with choosing parts for custom loop. Case will stay on top of desk (Currently I have Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black Pearl and its just way too big) and its 1st time ill really care about look. I would like it to be black and white (there was some recent video with such color scheme on LTT if im not mistaken). If there are better cases then the Fractal that i picked im open to ideas, i picked it because im using my current one for YEARS and there was no single problem with it so far and im pretty sure that i had like 3 different setups in it already.

I was looking at some web builders like corsair has but i wasnt able to chose more then 1 3x120 radiator so i decided to look for some help here.

It would be cool if this setup could also be created in such way that i would be possible to add 2nd 3090 with not really remaking everything. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Spidi said:

Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 White TG Clear Tint

Never start with a small case for your first watercooling project. Get something larger.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, HQuan said:

Custom loop? It can be little bit expensive, and little wasting if the pipe are too long.

There's some company offer custom loop AIO. Check em out in the website!

Reason for custom loop is that i want it to look super good. Price should not be a problem.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:58 PM, SorryClaire said:

Never start with a small case for your first watercooling project. Get something larger.

It will stay on top of desk that is supposed to be movable around house, thats why i was looking for medium tower instead of big one. 

38 minutes ago, Spidi said:

Reason for custom loop is that i want it to look super good

Seriously?

Do you also care about silence or overclocking? Cause id assume with the board that youll be doing some overclocking as maximus are designed for extreme overclocking

If its aesthetics only then just get an aio and be done with it, if you want transparent tubes with colored coolant then just buy a custom watercooling kit from ek or something, a 280mm rad should suffice