RGB fan colors, white Corsair 4000D Airflow, Arctic Freezer II

Ruby437

Hi LTT Community,
I'm pulling the trigger and upgrading my PC, I've already bought some parts and am looking primarily on feedback on color choice of components. I was planning on trying to use white components but ran into the trouble that Arctic Freezer II is only available in black. Due to case constraints the Arctic Freezer II 280 doesn't fit in the top, so I think the 360 is a good choice for front mounting.

Should I get white RAM and white case fans or opt for black ones? Or alternate the fan colors?
Thanks to the AIO using the same fans as my intended case fans, I could replace some of them with new bought white ones without pressing the budget that way.
I know the GPU will stick out a bit, would appreciate some feedback on that too. I plan on running a red / purple mix with the RGB.

PS: If someone could make a great argument for a black PSU I could return it as i just bought it on a deal this week.

Budget (including currency): 1150 Euros total

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Lost Ark(reason for upgrade), Dota 2, Halo Infinite, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Programming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
Replacing old RAM, keeping GPU as it's doing fine. Gaming at 1080p ultrawide.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/BMMhsX

good parts selection, tho psu is abit overpriced

micron e die are good ocers so id suggest ocing them as theyll prob do 4000+ easy, you prob dont need to crank the volts too high to reach decent speeds on those rams, id suggest a max of 1.5v or 1.6v if you active cool your rams with a fan or something

if you dont cpu oc then better off undervolt so you can have lower temps and/or quieter system

aesthetics wise its up to you to decide if a color looks best cause it depends on personal taste, personally im the kind of guy to throw aesthetics out the window to save money and spend on other stuff so i dont think ill be of any help, youll have to build the system yourself and see if you like the way it looks