4U rackmount build problems

Esppse

Hello,

I am building a PC in a 4U case, and got the NHd15s but it unfortunately doesn't fit. I am looking for an alternative, so I saw the U9S and C14 were 2 options. On this chart, the C14 was better. but I was concerned that the fan direction is pointed straight towards the case top panel, while the U9S points towards the rear exhaust vent. Would the C14's heatsink overcome the fan direction and be cooler overall or should I go with where the vents are pointed. I will have 2 noctua A8s on the vents sucking the air out, they are about 1.5 inches from the cooler, so really close, which is why I thought the top pointed cooler fan may work better. There is one fan in front for intake.

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7284/noctua-nh-c14s-style-cpu-cooler-review/index.html

Thanks

CPU, motherboard, memory?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I am using a Z690-P DDR4 with Ripjaws 128gb, 4x32 3200mhz, and 12600k

On a cooler with horizontal fan (parallel to motherboard), you can have the fan draw from the top and push down forcing the air across motherboard heatsinks.

Bequiet also has some decent coolers.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Ok thanks just ordered the cpu facing one. The bigger heat sink seems to be a benefit as well I think.