How the hell am i in the top 5%?

CEbbinghaus

image.png.0a6cf552a1895b279927210c6452d94b.png
It makes no sense to me as to why i would be in the top 5 % of all members that have earted at least 1 point? if it was the bottom 5% i would completely undstand but top 5? Are there really that many users that post a single message and never post again?

Slowly but surely making myself comftable in a life i have built since childhood.

I like recieving replies, mention or quote to get my attention

Its because a lot are people who have troubles, come post once or twice, fix it and never return. Most don't stick around to engage in the community after their problems are solved or they forget about it. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Its because a lot are people who have troubles, come post once or twice, fix it and never return. Most don't stick around to engage in the community after their problems are solved or they forget about it. 

that is way more sad than i had anticipated. It contibutes to the knowledge this platform contains and i have found many a solution by being linked back to the LTT forums. But its sad to see that even something as basic as the 2 threads i created catapulted me into the top 5%. Forget onlyfans. I'm top 5% in LTT Forums

Slowly but surely making myself comftable in a life i have built since childhood.

Just now, CEbbinghaus said:

Forget onlyfans. I'm top 5% in LTT Forums

Why, what percentile are you on onlyfans?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, CEbbinghaus said:

that is way more sad than i had anticipated. It contibutes to the knowledge this platform contains and i have found many a solution by being linked back to the LTT forums. But its sad to see that even something as basic as the 2 threads i created catapulted me into the top 5%. Forget onlyfans. I'm top 5% in LTT Forums

It takes into account more than just the threads you've created. Such as how many posts you have, how many reactions you have gained on posts you've made. Its more complex than just how many Threads you've started. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

5 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

It takes into account more than just the threads you've created. Such as how many posts you have, how many reactions you have gained on posts you've made. Its more complex than just how many Threads you've started. 

Actually assumed this was the case, but top 2 ways of getting any of that is commenting & creating threads and i don't think they would be asking for help in some unrelated comment section.

6 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Why, what percentile are you on onlyfans?

Null. Don't even have an account and since LTT closed their account there won't ever be a reason i would create one

• 3 months later...