Is there a method to cache some of my streaming services?

I have a spare server I'm not using. Is there a way to cache some of my streaming services (ie. HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix) for a rainy day? Especially if I am having an internet/power outage or slow internet (I have cable internet, so sometimes slows down during peak usage hours.)

I know you can do this with services like Steam, Origin, & Ubisoft.

I have my doubts, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Possibly something like an Edge-CDN? (Might have that wrong.)

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Not the way you are thinking. Netflix has an option to save offline using their mobile app, but I dont know if it is a feature for the Windows app.

IIR the streams are encrypted, so even if you say used a proxy server, the data would be useless unless you had a way to decrypt the media.

1 minute ago, Bad5ector said:

Not the way you are thinking. Netflix has an option to save offline using their mobile app, but I dont know if it is a feature for the Windows app.

IIR the streams are encrypted, so even if you say used a proxy server, the data would be useless unless you had a way to decrypt the media.

Dammit. Quantum computing needs to hurry up so I can wreck our corporate overlords' encryption!! /s

Nonetheless, I had a feeling. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, CubisticWings4 said:

Dammit. Quantum computing needs to hurry up so I can wreck our corporate overlords' encryption!! /s

Well tbf, the bootleg scene seems to have figured out how to get around that stuff already. But that is not a topic to be discussed here on this forum.