old headset broke and i need a new one!!!

demonky

can anyone recommend a headset?

mainly used my headset for gaming and listening to music.

i have a large head and ears.

prefer an attached mic.

budget is 60 euros or 84 dollars.

im an audio noob, help!!!

At that price, there aren't any good options. If you can find a Microsoft lifechat headset for cheap, I would go for that until you have money for real headphones and a mic. The lifechat is pretty durable and has a good mic but the sound quality is not that great but not really any worse than any other headset other than ones made by audio companies that are far more expensive. 

how does the Plantronics GameCom 780 compare to the Steelseries,Siberia V2 in terms of sound and build quality? their price differs by 7$ here

how does the Plantronics GameCom 780 compare to the Steelseries,Siberia V2 in terms of sound and build quality? their price differs by 7$ here

They're pretty much all equal in crappiness. Although Steelseries is slightly better. If you want one of those, I would go for the V2s.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite