Should I get BF4 premium or Titanfall?

werto165

https://www.origin.com/es-mx/store/buy/76889/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium-ANW.html

https://www.origin.com/es-mx/store/buy/titanfall/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition-ANW.html

BF4 premium is $35 

Titanfall Digital deluxe is $53 

I'm not too sure what to get, I've played the titanfall beta and enjoyed it, but apparently it does have much in terms of weapon selection so it might get boring. I play BF4 with friends and they all have premium. I just need help on the decision.  

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I would go for Premium, i just got it myself the day before yesterday and loved all the premium stuff! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

You could probably get Titanfall cheaper if you look around.

You could probably get Titanfall cheaper if you look around.

Nope! That's titanfall and all the DLC!

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

If you really enjoy BF4 then I recommend you buy premium. Naval strike is really sick.

Titanfall is more or less COD with titans, so if you like COD more than BF4, get it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Nope! That's titanfall and all the DLC!

Where are you getting those prices from? when I visit the Titanfall link you posted it's $79 for US, and £59 from uk.

Get premium. 

I played some Titanfall and I loved it... For a week.

Now its boring and I haven't even played a game of it in like 3 weeks.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Get premium. 

I played some Titanfall and I loved it... For a week.

Now its boring and I haven't even played a game of it in like 3 weeks.

Basically my experience with it as well. Haven't played it since March 22nd.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Where are you getting those prices from? when I visit the Titanfall link you posted it's $79 for US, and £59 from uk.

Mexican origin :P using hola for chrome 

Mexican origin :P using hola for chrome 

Ah now i'm with you :P

If you already have the first 2 dlc's for bf4 (China Rising & Second Assault) then you're only going to be saving £10 because the dlc's are around £10 each and there's only 2 after Naval Strike. If you don't have them then it's worth picking it up.

BF4, Naval Strike alone is better than Titanfall IMHO.

If youve already got BF4...premium

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

premium, you get more much than the base game, more weapons, more vehicles, more maps, more camos, more attachments...

premium all the way

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Titanfall is more or less COD with titans

Nope. It's Quake III Arena + Mirror's Edge in a futuristic military setting... With Titans.

These CoD analogues come from people who don't have a single smurfing clue what they're talking about.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'd recommend getting premium, Naval Strike is the best DLC yet for Battlefield 4 in my opinion.

Titanfall with the season pass is $110 here in New Zealand through origin :(

screwed again in regional pricing :(

Looking for a job

I myself have premium and it is absolutely worth it! But that is mostly because I don't like Titanfall because in my opinion it's just CoD with robots...

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Honestly I put more time into Titanfall in a week (release week, 80 hours) than I have in BF4 so far (~52 hours).  I burned myself out on it a little bit on Titanfall, but will definitely be playing more. The titan mechanics are awesome and make the game a whole lot of fun. 

How is this even a choice. You guys are seriously BF fanboys. 

the choice is between DLC  AND A WHOLE FREAKING GAME. Go with the game. Titanfall is a great FPS.

Also if your argument if Its just COD with mechs you are truly a fanboy and i can argue BF is just cod with vehicles and large maps.

I find it sad that these days you need to pay full price for a game and extra for the full game, in the form of a premium package.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Titanfall basically comes from Infinity Ward. It feels like Call of Duty, plays like it, looks like it, sounds like it, etc. It IS Call of Duty with mechs. (+ mentally retarded AI bots running around doing nothing)

Yes respawn split off from infinity ward just after the release of MW2. 

But it doesnt play like it at all. Unless you mean it has smooth controls. 

It doesnt look like it at all 

It doesnt sound like it at all

Ive thousands of hours on the call of duty games. I played them at comp Lans, titanfall is like them only in the fact it seems smooth and fluid....Yeh such bad qualities.

If your friends don't own Titanfall, then you'd be in a boat all by yourself. On the other hand, your freinds have BF4 already, so you can play with all of them on the newest maps. Hell Naval Strike alone is worth getting it for, especially if you like Parcel Storm or any other of the boat maps. I have both, but Titanfall started to get a biiiiiiit boring, but I blamed that on the lack of having people who also owned the game to play with.

As predicted.. the "It's getting soooooo boring" posts are flooding in for Titanfall right on schedule.

6 vs 6 and Ai bot farming..... Titanfall was doomed to die an early death.

And ya... it does play like COD, pretty much every review online everywhere compares it to COD..