My mouse pointer showing but no display.

Shyam1718

Hi. in my laptop my display is black but i can see my mouse pointer check attachment.

pc.jpg

Usually either wIndows or storage corrupted.
Does Ctrl+Alt+Del brings up anything? Or Ctrl+Shift+Esc.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

We are not obligated in any terms to help you, so begging won't do you anny good.
I would suggest force restarting, or booting in safe mode.
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

7 minutes ago, Shyam1718 said:

No its the same

You need to quote to get a response from someone.

Yeah, then its FUBAR. Ive had this issue before, but it was both a motherboard and a HDD failure for me, forcing to get myself a whole new laptop (it was a 2008 pentium laptop, so idc much). Can you open the laptop's BIOS, at the very least? If you could then you should atleast be able to load a windows image into a flashdisk (Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 and 11, Rufus for everything else), and initiate repair from there.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

That's a good sign at least.
If you can, try to open command center and run storage tests. At least it's being recognised, which is good. Do you have a wiped usb drive or something to run as a boot drive? If so, do that. If your laptop has a discrete power button (most do), then hold it for 10 seconds. On Dell laptops, that should hopefully restart it. I am running off memory, so my information might be incorrect.
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

i tried running storage tests it says everything is fine