OBS and Radeon ReLive Stream quality very bad with good pc and fast internet

Susfinder

My stream quality is extremely bad, not just on OBS, but on AMD Radeon software too.

This post will focus on my bad streaming quality and frame rate with obs.

I have an RX 5700 XT, Ryzen 7 3700x, 32 gb ram and 1gbps(100 mb/s) internet. All my stream settings are maxed out. I tried streaming on both twitch and YouTube. I even made the compression rates smaller and increased bitrate to 10000(for YouTube).

The quality looks like 480p at best, with it looking even worse when moving around in game.

From what I remember, last year with the exact same pc and internet, the quality was way better.

All help is welcome.

42 minutes ago, Susfinder said:

My stream quality is extremely bad

Hate to break it to you but thats just average Radeon MCE experience for you. Abandon it altogether and run it to the CPU via x264.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

11 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Hate to break it to you but thats just average Radeon MCE experience for you. Abandon it altogether and run it to the CPU via x264.

Will a capture card provide a better stream quality?

4 hours ago, Susfinder said:

Will a capture card provide a better stream quality?

Again the issue is not on the recording but the encoding of the video to be sent to the stream. Capture cards cant fix that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:19 PM, SorryClaire said:

Quality is the same with x246