Is my PC running too hot?

uberhaxx
3 hours ago, uberhaxx said:

So I went into BIOS and changed the XMP from disabled to profile 1, I assume this is correct? 

Also this are the speeds that resulted

123123.PNG

HWiNFO reports your memory running in single-channel. But UBM reports a 2x8GB kit. Are your DIMM modules in the right slots (should be A2 and B2, or slots 2 and 4, counting left to right)? Send a picture of your internals please.

Also it's interesting that re-application had no effect on CPU temperatures, what type of paste did you buy? And what did the old paste look/feel like

As for the load distribution, what kind of games are you playing? Increasing your fidelity settings (higher resolution and more detailed texture quality) will help utilize the GPU more. What type of programs use your CPU the most? 

I would also check for Malware, as it could be the cause of some of your problems. I'd recommend Malwarebytes

40 minutes ago, uberhaxx said:

Okay so I bought termal paste and reapplied it, no temperature drop at all. Still laggy in games. 

Here are my allocations in processes tab, are they weird? Seems weird that GPU is so low and RAM and CPU so high, no?

aktivitet.PNG

show us a screenshot of all processes, it looks like something is hogging all your CPU/RAM, as it's not normal to see 100% usage in either of them

░█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ 
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀   ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀ 
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄