Random Black Screen Crash

ThinkVisioN

Hello LTT Forum,
I'm kinda out of options and ideas right now that's why I decided to do this post.

Problem:

I encounter random crashes starting 2 weeks ago where I would get black screens (signal lost) on both monitors but the PC will continue running until it decides to restart itself. It happened to me either when booting into windows, playing games or just watching some youtube video.

I tried forcing it but the PC handled 3dMark RTX Stress Test without problem. The only way I can force it right now is while playing Cyberpunk 2077, but it also still crashes while just browsing.

My own troubleshooting steps:

I checked temps but everything seems fine. Max i got was 80C for the GPU while doing RTX Stress Test on 3dMark.
I reinstalled my GPU drivers for like 6 times in total with Geforce Experience, Manuell on Nvidia website and with DDU.
After that I brought it to a local Tech and according to them they let the PC run for 2 days without problems, it can handle heavy load and they checked every component and said that they were all functioning properly.
After getting it back it was fine for one day and then start crashing again. I assumed it was a power issue, but not the power supply since the tech said that all components were good, so I used a new power cable and gave my pc his own power socket but it still crashed.
Then I googled my way through informations on the internet and I used the command sfc /scannow but no problem detected either.

I started looking through Event Viewer for my last crashes and I found different Error's but not sure if one of them is the cause for crashing.

The first I detected was event id 13 "nvlddmkm" not found /Device/Video3 Graphics Exception on GPC 3 ZROP 1 :RDAT_Orphans. I reinstalled the drivers and didn't saw this error since. EDIT: nvlddmkm.sys not found came back in the latest critical error that I had just now.
The second Error that happened more often was faulty Application dwm.exe / faulty Module KERNELBASE.dll
The latest Error I got was that the PC restarted after a critical error saved in Memory.DMP and after analysing it, I got the Error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION out of it. But I'm not sure if something happened first that caused the Blackscreen and that at some point it got this critical error which caused the restart to kick in.

My specs:

DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RBG Pro 2x16GB
MSI Z590 Gaming Plus / on the newest BIOS version
MSI 8GB RTX 3060 Ti GAMING Z TRIO LHR
Intel Core i7-11700K
CORSAIR Cooling iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT
Cooler Master V750 Gold
Samsung 870 Evo 1TB
Seagate 1TB ST1000VX000
Windows 10 64

I got 2 Monitors in it, one with DP and the other with HDMI
2 USB for my keyboard
1 USB for my mouse
1 USB for my Wireless Headset

Thanks for your ideas what I can try further and help in advance

Edited by ThinkVisioN

reinstalled windows on it but it still crashes. I don't get an error in Event Viewer anymore though besides that the PC shutdown unexpectedly.
Downloaded Heaven Benchmark and I get consistent crashes with it while I had none in 3dMark