msi radeon rx 5600 xt crashing

snazzaa

I want to smash my head into a brick wall. My amd rx 5600 xt is completely stupid. So im playing some games and then the screen freezes, I hear a buzzing sound through my headset then it crashes and reboots. AMD software just says "unexpected system error". I have tried ddu multiple times, updated drivers, updated everything I can think of and nothing is fixing it. It happens on the majority of games I play and is making my pc completely unusable. Is there any way to fix this?

unknown.png

How do you know if it's the GPU? If the system force reboots AMD software will always report an error, wether it has something to do th the GPU or not.

Try underclocking the GPU a bit. If that helps your GPU could be faulty in which case you have to run with lower clocks or contact MSI.

59 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

How do you know if it's the GPU? If the system force reboots AMD software will always report an error, wether it has something to do th the GPU or not.

Try underclocking the GPU a bit. If that helps your GPU could be faulty in which case you have to run with lower clocks or contact MSI.

The better question is does he have an overclock applied because alot of people will do an overclock and wonder why its crashes.  And it would become unstable under load aka games.  Other wise you are right.  Also another note does he have a cpu overclock . 

1 hour ago, snazzaa said:

I want to smash my head into a brick wall. My amd rx 5600 xt is completely stupid. So im playing some games and then the screen freezes, I hear a buzzing sound through my headset then it crashes and reboots. AMD software just says "unexpected system error". I have tried ddu multiple times, updated drivers, updated everything I can think of and nothing is fixing it. It happens on the majority of games I play and is making my pc completely unusable. Is there any way to fix this?

unknown.png

Reset your system . No cpu overclock no gpu over clock no ram xmp . Then try again.  Of its gone then go 1 by 1 . If it persists then try underclocking gpu . Then cpu . Them even ram(but I doubt stock ram speeds would have a problem