I've lost everything :((

TuJeta

I have a 32GB Micro SD card that I use for my phone, where i also kept important stuff, like photos with family and friends, documents that are important for my job, and backups and some other random stuff, but today i got a notification that said my SD was damaged and needed to format it.

I've tried some "solutions" from the internet, like using CHKDSK or diskpart on CMD, some apps like EaseUS, Wondershare Recoverit, iMagic Partition Resizer and DiskInterns, but with no success and i'm starting to get kind of anxious that i might lose every piece of information on my SD.

Some important stuff for this:

Using Disk Manager on Windows 11 it says that my memory is only 31MB and that it's on RAW format, and that first thing makes me believe that my files are somewhere still there, behind those 31MB idk i just wanna have some hope,

I tried formatting it with Windows 11 and i got an error where it says Windows can't format the SD memory, and i think that there could be ways to format it using other tool or maybe using Disk Manager, but I want to see if some option to restore the information comes up 馃槥

I think that's it, i wish no one has gone through this before, but if you have and you know how to fix it or you have an idea pls let me know :(((((((((((聽

thx

imagen_2021-11-24_175221.png

imagen_2021-11-24_175442.png

Ok...

Stop, dont touch it anymore

Make a list of everything you've done so far

Find the nearest data recovery service near you.

Get the pros to handle it, dont risk your data trying to do it yourself.聽

good luck

1 hour ago, Burnedice25 said:

Ok...

Stop, dont touch it anymore

Make a list of everything you've done so far

Find the nearest data recovery service near you.

Get the pros to handle it, dont risk your data trying to do it yourself.聽

good luck

I think that's the last option i have, thanks for the recommendation 馃槥