Is there any GPU I can buy to side-grade an R7 250 2GB GDDR3?

Exkywor
Hey everyone, my GPU recently died so I'm trying to see if I can manage to save some money for a cheap GPU.

I had an R7 250 2GB GDDR3, so I was hoping to find a sidegrade or the same GPU for under $100. I mention $100 because I live in Central America, so I have to add about $50 on top of the GPU price due to shipping and taxes. I have a 720p screen, so the R7 was getting the job done for most of the games I wanted to play, except recent ones (though some could be played at low FPS and low graphics).

I've seen that the GT 710 and 730 are under $100, but from what I've researched they are a downgrade from my previous GPU. I was also seeing that an R7 250 1GB GDDR5 should be a bit of an upgrade over my old one, but I haven't been able to find it being sold.

If I can't find anything under $100, I was thinking of biting the bullet and saving longer for a GT 1030, but first I wanted to see if you have any suggestions.

R7 250? 

What about a gtx 460 used? Anything used local? Gtx 560? 

21 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

R7 250? 

What about a gtx 460 used? Anything used local? Gtx 560? 

I could try looking for something used in Facebook Markeplace, though a friend was telling me that it's a russian roulette of whether they'll work long term or not

1 hour ago, Exkywor said:

I could try looking for something used in Facebook Markeplace, though a friend was telling me that it's a russian roulette of whether they'll work long term or not

Well if they are cheap enough.... Quite a bit more powerful than a GT 730.

So a GTX 460/560 would be about the same as a GTX 1030. 

I'm seeing these cards on Ebay (US) for under 50$ for the 460. It's a cheap viable option. 

33 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Well if they are cheap enough.... Quite a bit more powerful than a GT 730.

So a GTX 460/560 would be about the same as a GTX 1030. 

I'm seeing these cards on Ebay (US) for under 50$ for the 460. It's a cheap viable option. 

Hmm, that is true too. I haven't checked ebay either, gonna check those and see what I find. Any tips on what to be wary of?