Looking for a 3080ti or 3090 FE, EVGA, FTWULTRA, or STRIX. For rendering in 3D. Building an entire system around it. WILL NOT PAY SCALPERS!!!

TECHNOMANCER303
1 hour ago, TECHNOMANCER303 said:

But its not out of their hands, you pivot your strategies. thousands of business pivoted to ecommerce when retail was wiped out. I am grateful to finally have retail take a hit. It was needed. Retail is also different from restaurants which is an experience that cant be replaced. 

Retail or ecommerce, you can't sell goods that you don't have.

All of this was just a wake up call. pre pan we weren't making enough for the coming increase in demand. the pan only showed us this. we are already making more than we ever have but we need to 10x that. Its not sustainable to continue like this. We cant grow as a species. We aren't even a type 1 civilization yet.

Yeah it was a wake up call, but we were not expecting the unlikely combination of a world wide pandemic crippling supply chains while simultaneously seeing an insane increase in demand. If you want to buffer for this then in normal times you'd have a ton of stuff you're not selling, putting even more strain on production.

I finally got a 3080ti strix for msrp. too good to be true? idk but its real and in my hands. only problem is i wanted the fe

Strix is a good card. I'd take that over an FE.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB