Advice On Adding an AP to my FWG an Replacing Older Gear

ANY thoughts on me using one UAP-AC-LITE-US an a USW-Flex-Mini (via one of the poe ports) connected to a ubiquiti US-8-60W 8 Switch (60W) to connect to my firewalla gold router to cover my 1250sqft home

for my two 10in ac wifi tablets ,my moto phone an my roku express 4k an wired gear im looking to upgrade an replace some current not so great network gear currently are running off my TL-SG108E switch an tp link ac4000 router

that in ap mode which both seem adequate my current config an load out is this

for my wired the two linux pcs , nvidia shield , two seperate 10tb nas drives (1 per pc) , voip obitalk box (for my lan phone) an printer are run off the TL-SG108E
an for my wireless the tp link ac4000 is mounted in the middle of the hallway on a shelf which is dead center of my home an its in ap mode has the 2.4ghz radio is turned off an the two 5ghz radios on with the two tablets are on one 5ghz rad an my moto phone an roku are on the other

an the signal strength for both is set to medium which low to med to high makes no diff in speed just rangemy resone for using medium is to keep the signal to my home an not my yard or neighborseverything seems adequate
except for when im using both tablets a roku at the same time afrer about an 1hr to 3hr it varies regardless of use the signal tanks an both of the units seem to freeze an then conk out then have to be reset after a 10min break no clue why

would switching to the stated ubiquiti gear help an be a good pick also to reduce clutter by having just one power cord an the 2nd switch an ap run off the poe connections
my max budget for new gear to cover wired an wireless is 320$ that includes shipping an tax