Black Screens But System is Alive (Slightly different to the existing forum posts)

BigBadroid

Specs- 

i7 7700k

16GB DDR4 Trident Z 

Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti

Asus Strix z270F gaming motherboard

Coolermaster 700W PSU

The Issue-

The title basically says it all- My PC will randomly have no signal to my monitors and the fans will ramp up to full speed. The system is on but definitely something is wrong with it. No output what so ever unless I hard reset. But this is where the difference lies to the existing posts on this forum-

My PC will sometimes not even go past the ROG Start up Screen whereas other times it'll work perfectly fine for 3-8 hours with no issues what so ever, no matter what game I play or what 3D software I work on. I don't understand what causes my screens to go black and the fans to ramp up fully. Sometimes, it happens right after I get to my home screen or sometimes even on the password screen. The only way I can get past this is by hard resetting my PC by holding down the power button and that is a 1/3 chance of working. I ran benchmarks and stress tests too, but nothing causes it to die out. It appears to be very random.

Things I have tried-

Replacing thermal paste for the CPU

Reinstalling windows fresh

Reseating all the cables inside and outside of the PC
Giving more space for the PSU Airflow

Things I am considering and need opinions on-

First thing for the reader to know is the fact that this issue has only recently started appearing in the last 4-5 years of having this PC. 
I have done a lot of reading online and a few of them suggest it could be the PSU and I had to check my voltages for it. The 12v is running very low (10.xx to <11.4x)

image.png.363032bf00cffc15323ac2cb866cf627.png

I was wondering if the PSU alone could be the issue. The reason I am so confused here is that sometimes, when the system works perfectly normal, well, it works completely normal on the same PSU. But when it does on me, it's also obvs the same PSU. If that low voltage is the primary issue, then why does it work flawlessly sometimes and sometimes not?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Waiting for notifications while I play COD on this PC while I can.