VGA Mobo light and "Late Boot"

BigPapaMilk

Hey guys, I haven't been able to find anyone online with a similar problem so I figured I would post something here.

I currently have a custom build with an MSI B450-A Pro motherboard, a Ryzen 5 3600X, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, a 650 Watt PSU from Apeeva (I think that's how you spell it) and finally the potential culprit: an MSI Armour AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB OC GPU.

Now on with the issue: whenever I turn on my PC my system will turn on mostly normal, my RGB will turn on, my fans will all start spinning, but my VGA motherboard debug light will come on and on my display a little dash/underscore will show up for about 30 seconds and disappear, all the while that mobo light will remain lit.  If I leave the system alone for about 20 - 25 minutes eventually the light will turn on and I will get the boot screen which will stay for about 5 minutes or so, and then finally post into windows like nothing ever happened.  

I am pretty experienced with computers but this issue dazzles me and really has me confused as to what could be the matter, especially since it does eventually boot/post without me touching anything.

I have a new GPU on the way (3070 TI Founders Edition) but knowledge as to why this issue is occurring would be greatly appreciated.

Before it is suggested, no, I do not have any other system at the moment that I could plug anything else into to test parts.  When my new card arrives I will update this post as to whether or not the issue persists (which would denote if the issue is MOBO or GPU based)

Thanks in advance and much love - BigPapaMilk