Upsizing monitor

usernamee

Can someone please help me with the decision?

I currently have a Viewsonic VX2458-C-mhd as a primary display with some 23" 1080p as secondary and I'm looking to buy a bigger screen for a better movie experience

I'm looking at VX3218-PC-MHD
Or I could get a LG 32GK650F-B for 30 bucks more

So as far as I see it's 1080p curved screen or flat 1440p with HDR

I'm around 20 inches from the monitor when gaming, and 8 feet when watching stuff

Hopefully I could move further back and improve my posture with a larger screen

Maybe I'm just looking for confirmation and not actual info, but..

Curved screen isn't worth it when put against a higher resolution with HDR, right?

Also; how does it look to have two different size monitors with the same resolution?

2 minutes ago, usernamee said:

I'm around 20 inches from the monitor when gaming, and 8 feet when watching stuff

Even then i would highly recommend 1440p instead. When youre that close (yes, even 8 feet) on a 1080p display you can taste the pixels.

Next to that LG monitor which i would agree on is the M32Q from Gigabyte. Your support service with Gigabyte will vary a lot, but as is theyre already amazing.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Even then i would highly recommend 1440p instead. When youre that close (yes, even 8 feet) on a 1080p display you can taste the pixels.

Next to that LG monitor which i would agree on is the M32Q from Gigabyte. Your support service with Gigabyte will vary a lot, but as is theyre already amazing.

Thank you
I just found out the M32Q is almost twice the price here, so LG it is