Rear speakers for my soundbar

Kaare Bakka

Hi!
I have a Samsung Q86R 2019 soundbar and didn't feel the need to get rear speakers with it when I bought it, but now I wanted to give it a try.

It says "Rear speaker ready" with the SWA-9000S, but they are out of stock, guess it's too old.

Are there any other Samsung rear speakers that can be connected to my soundbar that still is for sale?

They're in stock on Amazon in the US

It looks like an amp module that wireless connects to the main soundbar. Couldn't say offhand if any other product will work without knowing about how that connection is made.

EDIT

Looks like the SWA-8500S is also in stock if that's something you can find where you are. Cheaper.

3 minutes ago, rickeo said:

They're in stock on Amazon in the US

It looks like an amp module that wireless connects to the main soundbar. Couldn't say offhand if any other product will work without knowing about how that connection is made.

EDIT

Looks like the SWA-8500S is also in stock if that's something you can find where you are. Cheaper.

The SWA-8500S is still available some places, u sure this connects to Q86R?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Amazon lists the SWA-8500S  with the collowing compatibilities

Compatible Soundbar Models - 2019 Models: HW-Q70R/ Q60R / R650 / R550 / R450, 2020 Models: HW-Q60T / T650 / T550 / T450 / S60T

so that appears to be a NO on your soundbar as the 80 series has no listed support.

Currently have to game on Wife's PC (see profile) so instead here's my Home Theater Setup!

TV: 2019 65" Vizio P-Series Quantum X | Media Streamer: Roku Ultra 2020 | UHD Player: Panasonic UB820 | Consoles: PS5 with 4TB external SSC, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo WiiU (Ethernet to everything)

SOUND
5.1.4 AVR: Marantz SR6014 | 2 Polk S55 Mains, Polk S35 Center, 2 Polk S50 Sides, 4 Polk S15 Height Channels, HTS 12 Subwoofer

On 11/4/2021 at 12:51 AM, GillyBond said:
  • Amazon lists the SWA-8500S  with the collowing compatibilities

Compatible Soundbar Models - 2019 Models: HW-Q70R/ Q60R / R650 / R550 / R450, 2020 Models: HW-Q60T / T650 / T550 / T450 / S60T

so that appears to be a NO on your soundbar as the 80 series has no listed support.

SWA-9100S doesnt list the Q80 either but some say they made it work with a firmware update so idk