36 minutes ago, SomeCleverNameHere said:

Case: Lian Li Lancool 205 Mesh Motherboard: Gigabyte B560m DS3H AC

CPU: Intel 11400f

CPU cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 argb turbo

RAM: 2x Patriot viper steel ddr4-3200

GPU: EVGA RTX 3060ti XC

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo plus 250g + WD Blue 6TB

PSU: Bitfenix whisper 650w

Brand new PC, bought and pre-assembled minus storage and GPU which I installed myself. 

GPU would work fine but then the fans would completely stop working after a minute or two, leaving a static image on the screen. Every other fan is spinning and lighting up. Switching the place of the m.2 and doing some rewiring seemed to fix the problem and I managed to install windows but I was bombared with error messages, managed to install one driver then reboot but then it crashed again and the same problems started appearing again. Currently unable to access windows installed, boot from a USB, or even stay in the bios before the GPU fans die. (Possibly irrelevant note: the case gives a tingling sensation when touched with 1 or 2 fingers but doesn't seem to do that when handled by 3 or more fingers).

The standard way to see if it’s a dead gpu issue is to put the card in a known good system and see if you can get it to boot.  A reverse method is to put a different card in the system and see if it can be gotten to run.

Brand new PC, bought and pre-assembled minus storage and GPU which I installed myself. 

GPU would work fine but then the fans would completely stop working after a minute or two, leaving a static image on the screen. Every other fan is spinning and lighting up. Switching the place of the m.2 and doing some rewiring seemed to fix the problem and I managed to install windows but I was bombared with error messages, managed to install one driver then reboot but then it crashed again and the same problems started appearing again. Currently unable to access windows installed, boot from a USB, or even stay in the bios before the GPU fans die. (Possibly irrelevant note: the case gives a tingling sensation when touched with 1 or 2 fingers but doesn't seem to do that when handled by 3 or more fingers).

36 minutes ago, SomeCleverNameHere said:

The standard way to see if it’s a dead gpu issue is to put the card in a known good system and see if you can get it to boot.  A reverse method is to put a different card in the system and see if it can be gotten to run.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.