Weird problem in my PC! PLEASE HELP

saba17

I play a lot of games and have some problems with some of them.When i try to play Among us for example or some other game it lags so bad,but when i put it on windowed mode everything goes normal.On fullscreen game is laggy but not all of the games i play.So what is the problem.please help and thank you

45 minutes ago, sabapro17 said:

I play a lot of games and have some problems with some of them.When i try to play Among us for example or some other game it lags so bad,but when i put it on windowed mode everything goes normal.On fullscreen game is laggy but not all of the games i play.So what is the problem.please help and thank you

The explanation here i think is that when using windowed mode you are using smaller window, therefore less for the computer to render, less strain on the computer, therefore less lag and more resources for the game to run smoothly.

Somethings you can try to do to lower strain on the computer in fullscreen are:

• Lower the reselution of the game in the game settings.
  • Turn down some other graphics settings.

However this does need to be the case, sometimes you can have a good pc and its just slow for some reason or another, or you pc is simply just taking on the years a little.

Also what are your pc specs? Maybe we can help further then?

36 minutes ago, WillLTT said:

The explanation here i think is that when using windowed mode you are using smaller window, therefore less for the computer to render, less strain on the computer, therefore less lag and more resources for the game to run smoothly.

Somethings you can try to do to lower strain on the computer in fullscreen are:

• Lower the reselution of the game in the game settings.
  • Turn down some other graphics settings.

However this does need to be the case, sometimes you can have a good pc and its just slow for some reason or another, or you pc is simply just taking on the years a little.

Also what are your pc specs? Maybe we can help further then?

CPU-i3 9100F

GPU-RX 570 4GB

RAM-16GB ddr4

SSD-128GB

HDD-1TB

this is the specs my PC have so what could it be?planning to upgrade my CPU to I5 9gen or I7

55 minutes ago, Donny1 said:

what are yours specs?

CPU-i3 9100F

GPU-RX 570 4GB

RAM-16GB ddr4

SSD-128GB

HDD-1TB

this is the specs my PC have so what could it be?planning to upgrade my CPU to I5 9gen or I7

upgrading the cpu will make a very positive impact, I would recommend the i5-10600k or i5-11600k. 9th gen is beginning to age.. the extra $50 for an 10th, 11th or even a 12th gen(when it is released in the next month or two) is definitely worth it!

16 minutes ago, Donny1 said:

upgrading the cpu will make a very positive impact, I would recommend the i5-10600k or i5-11600k. 9th gen is beginning to age.. the extra $50 for an 10th, 11th or even a 12th gen(when it is released in the next month or two) is definitely worth it!

Yeah will upgrade my CPU for sure.Mine is normal but not  good so will upgrade soon and what do you think about GPU. If i had money for both CPU and GPU what GPU should i buy?

your current GPU is far from shabby, especially in the current great GPU shortage. You won't have a chance at getting an RTX card or even a GTX card or any RX XT cards for more than double the normal price. So I would recommend the RX 6600 XT, which is generally available at the normal price of $370, especially if you go to MicroCentre. If you can't get the 6600 XT, don't buy anything more lower end as it'll pretty much be the same as your GPU.

1 hour ago, sabapro17 said:

CPU-i3 9100F

GPU-RX 570 4GB

RAM-16GB ddr4

SSD-128GB

HDD-1TB

What brand and model motherboard and PSU?

1 hour ago, --SID-- said:

What brand and model motherboard and PSU?

motherboard GIGABYTE-Z370P D3 and  PSU is thermaltake 600 W

8 hours ago, sabapro17 said:

GIGABYTE-Z370P D3

If you can afford a i7-8700K... I don't recommand a i9 for that MB because of the poor VRM. i7-9700 is not very interesting because it lacks HT.

8 hours ago, sabapro17 said:

thermaltake 600 W

That's bad.