Windows 11 Installed From ISO on Beta Channel, What updates will I get now?

MajorStarewell

When Microsoft first released Official Windows 11 ISOs, I did a fresh install with the ISO for the Insider beta update channel. Now that Windows 11 has officially released, will I continue to get updates from the beta channel, or will I now be on the regular release channel (NOTE: I am on build 22000.194 and have been since 9/16/21). When I am on the Windows update page and click on Windows Insider Program, it seems that I am not enrolled in the program (see attached image) , despite getting the beta channel updates, prior to Windows 11 releasing. So, what updates will I get now? Really just looking for any insight into this, Thanks!

WUIBC.png

42 minutes ago, MajorStarewell said:

When Microsoft first released Official Windows 11 ISOs, I did a fresh install with the ISO for the Insider beta update channel. Now that Windows 11 has officially released, will I continue to get updates from the beta channel, or will I now be on the regular release channel (NOTE: I am on build 22000.194 and have been since 9/16/21). When I am on the Windows update page and click on Windows Insider Program, it seems that I am not enrolled in the program (see attached image) , despite getting the beta channel updates, prior to Windows 11 releasing. So, what updates will I get now? Really just looking for any insight into this, Thanks!

WUIBC.png

I don't think anyone really knows yet and Microsoft is not being forthcoming about the details. 

21 hours ago, m9x3mos said:

I don't think anyone really knows yet and Microsoft is not being forthcoming about the details. 

Gotcha, hopefully we'll know soon enough when the next update releases. 

23 minutes ago, MajorStarewell said:

Gotcha, hopefully we'll know soon enough when the next update releases. 

Yup. I even have virtual machines to test it with. Upgrading to the full dev builds gives me issues to workaround, just hopefully that won't be the case with these.