My fans on silent, performance or windows mode don't trun on my asus tuf F15

Hello, 

So I just bought a new Asus laptop TUF F15 with a CPU i5 11th Gen 11400H, a RTX 3050 , 16 GB Ram.i need it for my studies and also for a little gaming.i did all the updates, and also it updated itself to version 306. 

But I noticed that the PC every time became hot even without doing nothing only surfing the net, when i checked the asus APP "Armory Crate" i saw that the fans don't turn neither in windows mode, silent mode nor performance mode, only on turbo they work perfectly. the temperature of the cpu is always between 50 and 60 and i feel that this is not a normal thing.

In silent they never turned

in performance sometimes they turned only when the temperature surpasses the 60C 

Turbo they turn perfectly.

this is when am doing some basic stuff like surfing the net, watching video or others.  

As am new with the Asus products and laptops in general, i really wants your though on this, if there are some of you who have the same PC version to tell me do they have the same case as mine or not.

Thank you <3 

9 minutes ago, Laymuna said:

Hello, 

So I just bought a new Asus laptop TUF F15 with a CPU i5 11th Gen 11400H, a RTX 3050 , 16 GB Ram.i need it for my studies and also for a little gaming.i did all the updates, and also it updated itself to version 306. 

But I noticed that the PC every time became hot even without doing nothing only surfing the net, when i checked the asus APP "Armory Crate" i saw that the fans don't turn neither in windows mode, silent mode nor performance mode, only on turbo they work perfectly. the temperature of the cpu is always between 50 and 60 and i feel that this is not a normal thing.

In silent they never turned

in performance sometimes they turned only when the temperature surpasses the 60C 

Turbo they turn perfectly.

this is when am doing some basic stuff like surfing the net, watching video or others.  

As am new with the Asus products and laptops in general, i really wants your though on this, if there are some of you who have the same PC version to tell me do they have the same case as mine or not.

Thank you ❤️

Did you try running a furmark or cinebench?

Probably they will only spin above a certain temperature. 60°C is perfectly fine.

6 hours ago, Naijin said:

Did you try running a furmark or cinebench?

Probably they will only spin above a certain temperature. 60°C is perfectly fine.

Hello thank you for your response,

no i did not try furmark or cinebench, the fans work perfectly fine when accessing the Bios and the turbo mode only that  i found it bizarre that they don't turn at all in silent and performance mode and the temp is at 55°C average
I have friends with the same PC but different characteristics GTX 1650 and a ryzen 5 where their fans even in silent turns a little and keep the CPU temperature low

So that's why i'm searching for others with the same PC as mine to tell me if they have this or not.