Program for .rec files?

Squeebus

I downloaded that VLC thing after google said it would work and it definitely will not even open the files. I have a ton of match replays in .rec files and cant do anything with them. Does anyone know of a good program to use so I can watch these?

Im a disgruntled old man. 

11400F/4070 32gb ram, 1000w PSU, X63 AIO, windows 10, B560 mobo

10 minutes ago, Squeebus said:

I downloaded that VLC thing after google said it would work and it definitely will not even open the files. I have a ton of match replays in .rec files and cant do anything with them. Does anyone know of a good program to use so I can watch these?

Only the game can open the files, the file is basically a shit ton of code that is compiled to show you a match, its not a video or anything, so if you get software to record with, like OBS, you can view your replays in game and record them. Otherwise you can share the .rec file and give timestamps

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 hours ago, kirashi said:

DANG IT. lol ill just have to do it that way

Im a disgruntled old man. 

11400F/4070 32gb ram, 1000w PSU, X63 AIO, windows 10, B560 mobo