Inverted ATX Case

mariobros

Hello, I'm looking for an inverted ATX case that won't break the bank. I was looking into the Corsair 600C or the Be quiet 700. But the Corsair one is out of stock and the be quiet is over 250 CAD. So what other good inverted ATX cases there are on the market?

Thank you

Take a look at the be quiet! Silent Base 802. It's got an invertable motherboard tray, pretty good airflow for a silence oriented case, and is ~$200 CAD. It's the case my system is assembled in, and it's very easy to assemble a system in. You can even fit a custom loop in it like I did, but I probably wouldn't recommend doing that (I lost my HDD mounts with the way I have the loop setup). I don't have the system inverted, so take my building experience with that in mind, but it's easily the best case I've worked in out of the 15ish systems I've built.

iv seen the Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L case be inverted but requires some mods that the case needs any way for air flow but its cheap.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links