Old motherboard issues. Need some help please. Have some photos now of whats happening with it.

Hey guys I have an issue with a board I bought my brother about a year ago. Its a MSI z77a-g41. Ive had it sitting off for a few months after I last cleaned it. I built him a new system. The issue is now I was going to sell it to some people that just needed a basic computer. I booted it up with some new drives. I wanted to get in the bios to check everything was working right. I got a error code of A2 which means a drive wasn't being detected or the cable was messed up. I unplugged all sata devices and reset the cmos to be sure I could get into the bios. I get to the setup screen and press f2 to enter setup. It shows the line for entering setup then freezes and the cpu fan proceeds to ramp up as if it was under heavy load. I had an issue with this board before because of this but it turned out to be the E-sata port on the case not the board itself. Help would be appreciated. If it is the Bios any other ways of reflashing the bios would be appreciated. I currently cant get into the bios after doing enter setup. The board itself doesnt show any physical damage. Unless its under the Hyper 212 evo. I cleaned the system with a datavac before I tried doing anything. That was about a month ago now though.The system sat unpowered for most of that time. Thank you in advance for any input. If I have to replace the board I can source one its just going to put my behind getting this finished gain. If anyone as well has a z77 grade board they would like to get rid of I'll by it older hardware like this is a little hard to come by from where I live currently.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NjC9bh

CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
Memory: ADATA XPG V1.0 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 CL11 Memory
Storage: Kingston A400 480 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Case: NZXT Phantom ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA BQ 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

image4.jpg

image3.jpg