Troubles with multiple gpus causing failure to boot

Schnimbob

So I’m sorta. A super lazy pc builder, this build is old news that I messed up and gave up on,

for some context this pc was once a Lenovo that had a. 500 watt evga psu and a gtx 770 slapped in and it was used for gaming, I bought it off a guy for like 150$ like a 6 years ago now and I know it works because I used it as a second pc for when people came over because some online only games are still fun to play locally, (for honor is basically a fighting game but it has no local play 😞)

anyways I tried moving it into a gaming case because i wanted a decent looking exterior and when I did I could never get it to turn on so I gave up for years. I’m back to it finally and well, all I did was switch around the power button cord on the motherboards orientation 3 times and then it powered on. But I’ve been having this weird issue where It doesn’t give me any response With the original 770, my spare 770, or a 5770 but it does power on and go to windows with a gt 710, what could possibly be the issue there, did my gpus die from neglect? I don’t wanna take apart my main rig and test them but if it’s the only thing I could do I might 😞 I gotta install some stuff anyways I’m just so lazy.