New mouse

DaringChipmunk

Planning between a Logitech g502 hero (not lightspeed), A Razer DeathAdder, A Razer Basilisk V3, And a Steelseries Sensei Ten.

Kind of an odd selection of choices, since we have two "angular ergo" shapes (502 and Basilisk), one "curvy ergo" (Deathadder) and one ambidextrous (Sensei Ten). Since you don't seem to have clear preferences even about shape/grip, it's difficult to give any advice. However off the cuff I would wager the Steelseries build quality is significantly higher than anything Razer is making these days and likely better than Logitech as well. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, DaringChipmunk said:

Planning between a Logitech g502 hero (not lightspeed), A Razer DeathAdder, A Razer Basilisk V3, And a Steelseries Sensei Ten.

I'm a pretty big fan of the G502, it's been the mouse I've used for the past 4 years. 

That being said, this is really a personal preference thing. Head to a Best Buy/Micro Center/wherever and see if you can find them on display. See which one you like the feel of in the hand, and go with that. Just because I love the G502 doesn't mean that you will, and just because I can't stand the DeathAdder doesn't mean you will either. The sensors in all these mice should be within margin of error, so unless you're in the top .1% of gamers, it would be basically impossible to tell the difference. Pick that's the most comfortable for you to hold and move. 

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Kind of an odd selection of choices, since we have two "angular ergo" shapes (502 and Basilisk), one "curvy ergo" (Deathadder) and one ambidextrous (Sensei Ten). Since you don't seem to have clear preferences even about shape/grip, it's difficult to give any advice. However off the cuff I would wager the Steelseries build quality is significantly higher than anything Razer is making these days and likely better than Logitech as well. 

I am planning to use this as a backup mouse so I don't need it to have amazing build quality. I actually already use a steelseries as my main mouse, so i'd be open to getting one, however i'd like to have diversity in my setup so the sensei is kind of a fallback option in case the others are bad mice and I would like to fallback to something familiar.

5 minutes ago, DaringChipmunk said:

I am planning to use this as a backup mouse so I don't need it to have amazing build quality. I actually already use a steelseries as my main mouse, so i'd be open to getting one, however i'd like to have diversity in my setup so the sensei is kind of a fallback option in case the others are bad mice and I would like to fallback to something familiar.

If you're just gonna use this as a backup mouse, just get whatever is cheapest. Your main mouse shouldn't be failing all that often, so when you need to use this backup one, you won't be using it for that long. Why bother spending extra on something that will spend most of its life in a drawer?

27 minutes ago, DaringChipmunk said:

I guess I don't understand your goals. I (and I think most other people) would want commonality in feel and software compatibility from a "backup" peripheral rather than diversity. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16