Want to connect a livelier microphone and a bluetooth headset at the same time.

Akshat.
Go to solution Solved by tkitch,

All you have to do is go into windows sound settings and specify what device you're using for a mic.  It's pretty easy.

You can get a Y cable that'll turn a combo headset jack into separate headphones and mic plugs, that may fix it, too?

I have a Boya m1 mic which has a really decent audio quality and a bluetooth headphone, so in order to recod YT videos I want to connect the mic for audio input and the bluetooth headset for output audio. My laptop has a single audio jack so connecting both of them is out of question, is there any way for doing that?

All you have to do is go into windows sound settings and specify what device you're using for a mic.  It's pretty easy.

You can get a Y cable that'll turn a combo headset jack into separate headphones and mic plugs, that may fix it, too?

13 hours ago, tkitch said:

You can get a Y cable that'll turn a combo headset jack into separate headphones and mic plugs, that may fix it, to

I got a y cable which has a mic and a headphone jack but it didnt work...so i used a blurtooth headphone...your idea worked.

But do you have a idea about bandi cam? I want to record internal audio as well as my microphone audio. When i am doing that the internal audio is very loud and microphone audio is very low. Is there a way to fix that?