SSD broke :/ halp

So recently my 500gb SSD stopped working. It disappeared from my file explorer but I was able to find it in disk management. Turns out it got de-initialized. When I tried to initialize it again (I only had games on it, not worried about losing data) it gave me an error, saying that it couldn't be initialized due to an io error.

I tried using AOMEI to find out what was wrong with the drive, as suggested by another user in my last post. If I try to initialize it there, it gives me error 45, can't be initialized. Trying to create a partition gives me code 203, meaning bad sector or cluster on the drive. And this was after successfully rebuilding the MBR.

I know something got damaged or corrupted in the drive, just don't know how to fix it. Is it worth it to try and fix the drive if it is corrupted? Really just don't want it to be a waste of money. Any help is appreciated!

As a last ditch effort, have you tried it on another SATA port ?  (Assuming it's SATA..)

14 minutes ago, si1enze said:

As a last ditch effort, have you tried it on another SATA port ?  (Assuming it's SATA..)

just tried that, no luck

A $50ish SSD isn't worth trying to repair unless you have critically important data on it, tbh.

3 minutes ago, si1enze said:

A $50ish SSD isn't worth trying to repair unless you have critically important data on it, tbh.

TBH that's what I've been thinkin. Ripped out a 1TB HDD from my laptop few days ago, been using that. Eventually I'll get another SSD lol