Scroll does not work when reporting a SU

RockSolid1106
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

This does seem to be an issue, but I don't think there's much we can do to fix it unfortunately - it's a pretty hard to avoid limitation of how the dialogs work. Reporting from the full status update page (click the time in the status dialog) should work properly, but stacked dialogs don't.

Browser, version and OS: 

Chrome 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (64-bit), Ubuntu 21.04

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Open a post from the home page of the forum, from the "Recent Status Updates" section, which opens the SU as a pop up. Click on report and click on the "Please enter a message with your report" text field. It extends in height causing the submit button to go beyond the bottom of the screen.

What happened?

Scrolling does not work over here. So the only way I can get to click the submit button is to zoom all the way out to 25% and then click the button.

What did you expect to happen?

Scrolling functionality to work.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: N/A, happens on every SU

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Might be easier to understand what I mean, but I obviously can't show how the scrolling isn't working through a video or screenshot.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.73bdf2f408e97e73a721c6793490725d.png

Edited by RockSolid1106
On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

This does seem to be an issue, but I don't think there's much we can do to fix it unfortunately - it's a pretty hard to avoid limitation of how the dialogs work. Reporting from the full status update page (click the time in the status dialog) should work properly, but stacked dialogs don't.

HTTP/2 203