Weird scrolling issue on Windows 10

Winther

I dont know if this is the correctl forum for this, I can move it if I need to.

I just sat down after my computer has been on for a couple of days with no use and suddenly it's scrolling automaticly up or down on some windows. This doesn't happen in browsers, but it happens when I hover over the volume in Spotify, open the volume adjustment in windows, in the windows "settings" windows, Solidworks drop-down menus and probably more, but those are the places I have observes it so far.
I have tried restarting, logging out and back in (google suggested the ladder), changing my mouse, unplugging my keyboard, and closing the Logitech G Hub app. I have also looked at windows updates, but no updates have been installed since before I last used my PC.

Windows was installed fresh a few months ago, I have been having some weird issues which I asume is USB related, like my mouse and keyboard momentarily "dropping" out and getting the ocasional windows "plugged in/unplugged" sound, dont know what to call that.. 

Anyways, hoping I can get some help, was working on a project in Solidwrorks, but that's pretty hard when I can't select the option I need...

(Comming soon)