Cooler Master H500M; a question about case fans

Frosss

So I'm having a new pc built with a cooler master H500m, and I've been kinda struggling to find out what the best case fan configuration is. It'll be using a 5600x, 3070ti, and a Noctua DH-N15, and from what i can gather;

Having just the 1 case fan at the top (exhausting), but towards the back end of the case will be the best for air pressure (slightly positive?) and also wont interfere with the air cooler.

I also wanted to replace the rear fan with an RGB corsair sp140 (the same one I plan to use on top)

Would all this be okay?

Note: I'm NOT the one building the pc nor have I ever built one, I've simply selected the parts and having a company put it together for me.

The best config for that case is how it shipped. It's basically all frontal air force and pushes it around everywhere no need to do anything extra. So basically leave it as is and then just put your stuff in the pc.

Replacing the back one with an rgb one is fine but I would not add one to the top too as you'll barely see it and it won't really do anything with the airflow this case already has.