Weird PC issue, Stuttering, freezing, etc

RazGrox

I'll try to get as much info as possible but I'm pretty much stumped.

My PC works fine most of the time but when I'm in some games such as Hunt Showdown my PC literally stutters or freezes for a second or two,  As in I lose control of my mouse, keyboard, mic, and I walk in a straight line for a second. It also disconnects my mic from discord and I have to physically re plug in my microphone to get it to work again which is very annoying. My lights on my keyboard also flash during this. When I take screenshots on steam with F12 it also takes like 5 screenshots in a second and it does the same thing.

If anyone can figure out why this happening or any potential solutions I would love it. 

Founders Edition RTX 3080 (Underclocked to 70C Limit)
Ryzen 9 3900X w/ Dark Rock Pro 4 (Stock)

G Skill 3600 MHz 2x8 RAM

GIGABYTE AORUS ELITE X570
Logitech G Pro 800 DPI
Dell 27" 1440p 155hz OC Free Sync Monitor
Ducky Shine 7 Gun Metal w/ MX Silvers

FX8350,HD7870,H100i,CX750,16GB DDR3,500GB 850 EVO,K70&M65RGB, BenQXL2720Z,ATH-M50X,Blue Snowball,Razer Vespula

Is your mic connected via USB? Perhaps the USB hub drivers are freezing since everything else is a USB device acting up.

Does the rendering on the screen freeze as well (indicating the GPU and CPU are also stuttering) or is it JUST the inputs that seem to be acting up?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

28 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Is your mic connected via USB? Perhaps the USB hub drivers are freezing since everything else is a USB device acting up.

Does the rendering on the screen freeze as well (indicating the GPU and CPU are also stuttering) or is it JUST the inputs that seem to be acting up?

Yes it's USB. It seems like just the inputs are being weird, on screen im just walking in a straight line I just tested. How do I fix this driver issue?

FX8350,HD7870,H100i,CX750,16GB DDR3,500GB 850 EVO,K70&M65RGB, BenQXL2720Z,ATH-M50X,Blue Snowball,Razer Vespula

Does Device Manager show any errors for the USB controller? I've never done anything with USB drivers beyond the ones that get automatically installed by Windows.

Is USB Selective Suspend turned off in your Windows power plan? It shouldn't come into play when you're actually using the thing, but ya never know...

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

No it doesnt show any errors its the regular windows ones and no updates. I turned off that setting that was on and I tried to replicate the issue but it seems like it's working so far. Thanks for bring that up I would have no idea, i'll reply again if it happens again. 

32 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Does Device Manager show any errors for the USB controller? I've never done anything with USB drivers beyond the ones that get automatically installed by Windows.

Is USB Selective Suspend turned off in your Windows power plan? It shouldn't come into play when you're actually using the thing, but ya never know...

Actually so I was testing it without the mic being re plugged and I wasnt able to replicate it. But I plugged it in again and it started happening again. So you think its an issue with the microphone driver or usb hub its connected to? I uninstalled the driver and re installed and didn't work. Maybe discord is causing it?

Edit: I quit discord and it didn't do it. I opened discord and it caused it pretty quick. Must be a issue with the mic and discord messing eachother up.

1 hour ago, RazGrox said:

Actually so I was testing it without the mic being re plugged and I wasnt able to replicate it. But I plugged it in again and it started happening again. So you think its an issue with the microphone driver or usb hub its connected to? I uninstalled the driver and re installed and didn't work. Maybe discord is causing it?

Edit: I quit discord and it didn't do it. I opened discord and it caused it pretty quick. Must be a issue with the mic and discord messing eachother up.

I'd try re-installing Discord and see if that gets you anywhere.

13 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

I'd try re-installing Discord and see if that gets you anywhere.

Uninstalled and re installed 3 times and didn't seem to work. Sent a support ticket to discord to see if they can do anything