Buddies Build & Help

My roommate is going to be building a pc soon and he asked me to put together a list. Now I have some experience building pics but I usually come her to get some final opinions. He's going to be playing all sorts of newer games some examples Cyberpunk, COD, Battlefield, Modded Minecraft, ect.

This is the list I have so far keeping in mind that some adjustments need to be made. We will be picking up a 3070 or 3080 when available... Maybe a 2080. He is however completely new at building PCs so I will be his life line.

Any thoughts?

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($258.70 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($146.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($209.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: HP EX900 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($126.00 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H510i ATX Mid Tower Case  ($106.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1088.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-08-30 18:02 EDT-0400

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

What’s the point of the 2 m.2 drives? OS and games I assume? It could all go on one drive and still perform fine. Other than that, build looks good.

Its something I have always done when building. I know they are fast but I was told in any type of drive it's best to separate you OS from anything else because it takes away focus from the OS.... Granted I assume that's really not nessasarily true with Fast ssds / nvmes butttttttt... none the less it has stuck with me.