Looking for a replacement for my lg g6

Hey guys, been a while since i used this forum lol, but i need some help!

I want to replace my lg g6 with something new, right now im considering the redmi note 10 pro and the poco f3, as well as the samsung a52 and pixel 5a.

I want a phone with water protection, good battery and good camera, if the build its pretty then thats a plus lol.

What are your guys recomendations? any phone i dont know about that can be a good match? my budget is 500 usd top since i dont want to go further than that but could strech it to 600USD if really needed (which i dont think it is)

36 minutes ago, ShotDC said:

Hey guys, been a while since i used this forum lol, but i need some help!

I want to replace my lg g6 with something new, right now im considering the redmi note 10 pro and the poco f3, as well as the samsung a52 and pixel 5a.

I want a phone with water protection, good battery and good camera, if the build its pretty then thats a plus lol.

What are your guys recomendations? any phone i dont know about that can be a good match? my budget is 500 usd top since i dont want to go further than that but could strech it to 600USD if really needed (which i dont think it is)

The Pixel 5a isn't officially an option in Venezuela, unfortunately, since it's only on sale in the US and Japan. I'm not sure how you'd get it into the country, and of course you'd be stuck if you needed repairs.

The Poco F3 is the only one of the bunch with a high-end processor, so that's worth considering... but I wouldn't call the cameras spectacular. Not that I'd say the A52 or Note 10 Pro are stunners, either. If not the Poco, I'd probably lean toward the A52 simply because I'd expect a more consistent experience from Samsung.

2 minutes ago, Commodus said:

The Pixel 5a isn't officially an option in Venezuela, unfortunately, since it's only on sale in the US and Japan. I'm not sure how you'd get it into the country, and of course you'd be stuck if you needed repairs.

The Poco F3 is the only one of the bunch with a high-end processor, so that's worth considering... but I wouldn't call the cameras spectacular. Not that I'd say the A52 or Note 10 Pro are stunners, either. If not the Poco, I'd probably lean toward the A52 simply because I'd expect a more consistent experience from Samsung.

thanks so much for taking the time to answer! im currently watching some reviews on the a72 vs the note 10 pro and im considering the a72 now because of the stabilization it offers on video which is something i love on my g6. On the point about the 5a, i could ask for a friend to buy it or just buy it on the site and get it sent over here, yeah i wont be getting repairs but thats something that comes with living here anyways so is not a big deal tbh