RAM issue, Virtual Memory

Bharaj

I am Facing problem my RAM is not getting used only virtual memory seems to be running the computer as u can see in attached screenshot, i was playing Apex Legend and it only use virtual memory, and physical memory 3-3.5GB maximum usage but virtual memory was getting used around 10GB (only when i increase virtual memory otherwise game crashes),,, when i normally use pc sometime it uses 50%of virtual memory then PC starts lagging for some time ,,,,,, ANY HELP!

Screenshot_2.png

Don't use those memory freeing programs, windows does that for you.

Why do you think the memory usage is causing the game to crash? What error do you get?

Id get more ram, 8gb isn't enough for most users these days, just add anouther 8gb stick for 16gb

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Don't use those memory freeing programs, windows does that for you.

Why do you think the memory usage is causing the game to crash? What error do you get?

Id get more ram, 8gb isn't enough for most users these days, just add anouther 8gb stick for 16gb

i using these apps like 4-5 months now had no problem before and yesterday reinstallled windows and then issue came 

1 minute ago, Bharaj said:

i using these apps like 4-5 months now had no problem before and yesterday reinstallled windows and then issue came 

Id remove that ram freeing app, windows does that for you.

Id add more ram to the pc, 8gb isn't that much these days.