Galaxy buds static

rkunati

I just got my Galaxy Watch 4 and connected my buds to it. However, I noticed that when I went for a walk, the buds kept having static. This never happened when I connected my buds to my Note 20 Ultra. Anyone know how I can fix this?

On 8/27/2021 at 9:04 PM, NealonHQ said:

Had the same problem in the past and never got it fixed, even replaces the watch trough my vendor (It also had athoer problems too). It was a Galaxy Watch 3 tho.

Did you go trough the trobleshooting steps officialy released from samsung?
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01211003/

I did, it didn't work.

Did you update the firmware yet?

I have galaxy watch 4 and buds 2 & buds plus and have no issues with any of them

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 4:24 PM, Daethz said:

Did you update the firmware yet?

I have galaxy watch 4 and buds 2 & buds plus and have no issues with any of them

I did update, however unlike you have the original buds. I am thinking I need to replace them.