Pixel 5a

Jeremy7020

Hi,

I really want to buy and get the new Pixel 5a, problem is, I live in Europe, and they are only making the Pixel 5a for the US and Japanese market, so I was wondering whether it would be worth it to buy one anyway in the US market, are there any differences? like different settings, maybe different chargers and such? Is it worth it at all, letting it ship from the US through a third-party shipper?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 9:47 AM, Jeremy7020 said:

Hi,

I really want to buy and get the new Pixel 5a, problem is, I live in Europe, and they are only making the Pixel 5a for the US and Japanese market, so I was wondering whether it would be worth it to buy one anyway in the US market, are there any differences? like different settings, maybe different chargers and such? Is it worth it at all, letting it ship from the US through a third-party shipper?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

I wouldn't bother, support would be a nightmare since it's not even available in your area. I think ya'll have different outlets then we do, not sure about Japan, so there's that to consider. Band support for cell providers might be hit or miss. If you're die hard on a PIxel, and don't want to wait for the 6, grab a 5 if it's on sale. I got one and it's a solid device all around, and Googling confirms it's available in your country (Europe is a country right? :P)

TUF GT501 | Ryzen 5600X | 32GB RAM | 480GB SSD | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | TUF X570 Pro