Cooling Solution Feedback

crakddx

Heya all! Looking for somee feedback on my cooling solution.
I am getting a Corsair 220T case which I will be using the included fans with. I am also getting a 240mm rad for the top (Corsair h100i platinum). The three included fans will be in the front annd as I said the rad will be at the top. Top will be exhaust, front will be intake. All this I hope wil cool an rtx 3070 fe and a ryzen 7 5800x. I cannot use the back fan slot as I plan to put a tenp/utilization monitor.
Do you guys think this wil be able to keep my parts 75c-? Do you guys haave any better solutions (in the same price range)?
Cheers to anyonee in advance

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

What you describe is pretty much the ideal setup for the case. Your temps should be good. If you want you can always add a rear exhaust fan after the fact. Just make sure your stuff fits in the case. The 220T is tiny.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

the 220t is atx right tho? I am getting a b-550 aapor msi atx mobo, and its an aio so ramm aand case panel clearance should be fine

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)