How does my build look?

Budget (including currency): $900-$1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Normal 1080p 60fps gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/c7Nmwz

This is what my build is currently looking like, any feedback whatsoever would be super useful and appreciated, thanks!

Looks like a well balanced parts list. I can tell you right now that Seagate Barracuda is a pretty great bulk storage drive. I have that exact one and it works really nicely without being too loud.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

32 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

For a little bit more, you could get a really good nvme drive with dram. Here are some options:

ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7

What's the difference between the drives you listed and the one I currently have in my list?

2 minutes ago, maymay6969 said:

What's the difference between the drives you listed and the one I currently have in my list?

Overall faster, snappier pc experience. No effect in games right now though. This might change when direct storage comes out in Windows.

16 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

Overall faster, snappier pc experience. No effect in games right now though. This might change when direct storage comes out in Windows.

Ok thanks a a lot! I'm going to go with the silicon power drive and besides that I think I'm ready to order the parts, I might buy a cpu cooler later on if I don't like the stock one. Thanks for the help!