My first ever building a BEEFY PC

Budget (including currency): 3000 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly Programming(Full Stack Dev), Rendering Videos on daVinci, a nice have would be also gaming, but that is not my prio

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This is the Link for my Beefy PC: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/k3YwdD
I am working as a Full Stack Dev and as a side hustle I want to do Videos. So a faster PC would help alot. I am not doing any 3D rendering, just editing Videos and rendering it.
A faster Booting time would be great and if Overclocking punches the number high, then i will go with it :).
The Geforce 1080 is going to be ripped off from my old pc and attached to the new one. 

I need a Monitor that is absolutely astonishing in color, etc. So I think a good monitor is the LG 27GL850-B

Mic & Audio
Mic.: Blue Yeti
beyerdynamics hooked in a Scarlett 2i2

A really good Camera on Budget which can record or used as Webcam via linking stuff and obs etc.. would be awesome 

If you click on the link than you will see that i have some compatibility issues. I was following the video where they compared amd vs intel beefed up pc's and they changed the Motherboard. 
Now i am have a compatibility issue :D. Well any suggestions on same or better parts is appreciated 

Thanks a lot.

ps. Later i will upgrade my GPU to a more powerful one like the RTX 3080 or something. So nice would be if i had the parts that can handle a 3080 or even a more powerful one.

Faster ram if possible but thats all I see. I dont like the cooler but I don't know the prices in the EU

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

Faster ram if possible but thats all I see. I dont like the cooler but I don't know the prices in the EU

Do you have any example? like a CL14.
is there any difference between corsair and G.skill?

thanks for the hint though

1 minute ago, KaanOG said:

Do you have any example? like a CL14.
is there any difference between corsair and G.skill?

thanks for the hint though

You should be looking for something like 3600mhz  CL16 or higher especially for your budget

Sry had typo in the Link it should now work 🙂