How to connect a 1080p touchscreen to PC? It's only connection is HD44

Eeglis

Hi, so I have a slightly faulty panel (issues with backlight) that'd be fun to mess with, but the issue is that it only has a 44 pin output. It was previously connected to an industrial PC via that connector. However, none of my home PCs have any sort of serial ports. Does anyone have ideas how I could connect this to a PC?

Spending ~40 USD + taxes for a new control board doesn't seem wise.

In the second picture the white cables should be probably touch inputs, black one should be video, and grey one should be power.

20210811_100419.jpg

20210811_121143.jpg

no idea what to put here

Yeah this is probably just a vga + usb + power all pushed into one cable situation. Really no other way around it than getting a control board OR undoing all the wires and putting them into their own connectors. But knowing what is what is going to be really hard.

Any ideas how I should go on trying to figure out which cable goes to where? And what do you think the USB carries? Because from my understanding, the touch is carried out in the VGA. In which case I would *only* have to figure out the VGA cables and power, which should be a tad easier.

no idea what to put here