Best monitor to buy

Josh -_-

Hey so I’ve ordered an M27Q and it’s defective so what is the next best 144hz + 1440p, Gsync compatible monitor out of the ones I’ve listed. I’d like to not spend a lot but I’m willing to if I have to.

MSI Optix G273QF
ASUS TUF VG27AQ
LG 27GL83A
MSI Optix MAG274QRF
ASUS VG27AQL1A

Thanks a lot. 

Did you mean the G27Q? The m27Q is the 165hz one. I'd honestly order the Gigabyte G27Q again defective on arrivals happen not uncommon. The gigabyte is in terms of price and what it does basically the best option in this list.

Out of the monitors you mentioned, i'd go for the MSI MAG274QRF-QD. But like @jaslion said you always have the option to try the M27Q again.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann said:

Out of the monitors you mentioned, i'd go for the MSI MAG274QRF-QD. But like @jaslion said you always have the option to try the M27Q again.

The g27q is the better one of the gigabyte models and same price. The reason for it is the m27q now uses exclusively bgr colours on the display instead of the normal rgb.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

The g27q is the better one of the gigabyte models and same price. The reason for it is the m27q now uses exclusively bgr colours on the display instead of the normal rgb.

Not exclusively:

image.png.ef1f5e4c2a364e0451d1d4dd3b6715ef.png

(RTINGS.com in their review of the G27Q when compared to the M27Q.)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann said:

Not exclusively:

image.png.ef1f5e4c2a364e0451d1d4dd3b6715ef.png

(RTINGS.com in their review of the G27Q when compared to the M27Q.)

At launch you could get ones with rgb and bgr pixel alignments but later on this moved to bgr alignments only which does result in fringing around text and certain colours. It's still a good monitor but that is a annoying side effect.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

At launch you could get ones with rgb and bgr pixel alignments but later on this moved to bgr alignments only which does result in fringing around text and certain colours. It's still a good monitor but that is a annoying side effect.

Yes it is an issue. But according to most reviewers a minimal one at most. But if i'd have to work with walls of text for most of the day like a developer would, then i'd go with another one entirely.

14 hours ago, jaslion said:

Did you mean the G27Q? The m27Q is the 165hz one. I'd honestly order the Gigabyte G27Q again defective on arrivals happen not uncommon. The gigabyte is in terms of price and what it does basically the best option in this list.

I meant the M27Q sorry

9 hours ago, Josh -_- said:

I meant the M27Q sorry

Yeah I'd recommend the G27Q for a monitor here.