New Gaming Rig - (Updated)

Budget (including currency):  $3200-$3500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Escape From Tarkov, Call of Duty, Battlefield 2042, Cyberpunk 2077 / Adobe Creative Suite

Other details existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Ok, thanks to you fine folks, I have a better understanding and an updated and better system to show for it.  This is still a work in progress but it's much closer.  Again I'm just looking for any advice or changes based on my selections.  All advice is welcomed, I want to learn.

I plan to use the be quiet! Pure Base 500dx case and add the Deepcool Fans to the front with a single be quiet! 120mm as an exhaust.  (ideally creating positive static pressure) 

Based on the advice I got from you.

- I downgraded the mobo from the Asus ROG Strix X570-E to the MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI w BT
- I upgraded the memory from Team T-Force Delta RGB 3200MHz 16 GB (2x8)  to  Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz 16 GB (2x8)
-I changed the SSD from the Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB 2.5" to the 1TB WD Blue.

Let me know what you think!

Thank You in advance!  
Have a fantastic day folks!     

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Hjm37X

*Note: The GPU I have listed here is just a place holder, as I do not know the exact make or model they will send me.  ...I know, I know.   😞

**Note: This is an update to my first post.  

21 hours ago, Squidious said:

Budget (including currency):  $3200-$3500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Escape From Tarkov, Call of Duty, Battlefield 2042, Cyberpunk 2077 / Adobe Creative Suite

Other details existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Ok, thanks to you fine folks, I have a better understanding and an updated and better system to show for it.  This is still a work in progress but it's much closer.  Again I'm just looking for any advice or changes based on my selections.  All advice is welcomed, I want to learn.

I plan to use the be quiet! Pure Base 500dx case and add the Deepcool Fans to the front with a single be quiet! 120mm as an exhaust.  (ideally creating positive static pressure) 

Based on the advice I got from you.

- I downgraded the mobo from the Asus ROG Strix X570-E to the MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI w BT
- I upgraded the memory from Team T-Force Delta RGB 3200MHz 16 GB (2x8)  to  Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600MHz 16 GB (2x8)
-I changed the SSD from the Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB 2.5" to the 1TB WD Blue.

Let me know what you think!

Thank You in advance!  
Have a fantastic day folks!     

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Hjm37X

*Note: The GPU I have listed here is just a place holder, as I do not know the exact make or model they will send me.  ...I know, I know.   😞

**Note: This is an update to my first post.  

The only thing I would suggest is replacing the WD 1TB 2.5 SSD to a M.2 Drive, Also the FireCuda you selected is way overpriced and can be managed by something much cheaper. I have a link to one below with your build. I replaced both your storage drives and the HP EX920 is the one you should use for Windows install because it has 1GB of Cache and load times will be much faster, I have used several of them and never had a problem. Why have extra cables if you don't need them anymore if you have 2 M.2 Slots? You might as well use it to your advantage.

New Build

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

39 minutes ago, PC MD Doctors said:

The only thing I would suggest is replacing the WD 1TB 2.5 SSD to a M.2 Drive, Also the FireCuda you selected is way overpriced and can be managed by something much cheaper. I have a link to one below with your build. I replaced both your storage drives and the HP EX920 is the one you should use for Windows install because it has 1GB of Cache and load times will be much faster, I have used several of them and never had a problem. Why have extra cables if you don't need them anymore if you have 2 M.2 Slots? You might as well use it to your advantage.

New Build

Appreciate the advice.  I'm thinking I wanna stick with FireCuda since it's the best priced M.2 Gen 4 they have.  I would love to have a second M.2 drive but they don't give you that option.  I may end up leaving the WD SSD out and just installing another M.2 when I actually receive it.  I know the second M.2 will go through the chipset on this board but I believe that's still faster than any sata SSD. 

23 minutes ago, Marcos1121231234 said:

I think it's great as is

Thanks man.  It's taken me a while.  

The Motherboard I picked does have 2 M.2 Slots. I can't see paying an extra $100 or more on a M.2 that will only maybe give you 2-3GB per second read times and maybe 1-1.5GB write times. Both M.2 drives I picked are NVME drives so they are already SUPER Fast!!!

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772