Can't find the Bluetooth toggle switch

BrianZUUUU

So, I was about to turn on my Bluetooth to connect it with my controller and suddenly I realized it was blinking but not connected, and then I go into the Bluetooth settings and found out all of the Bluetooth peripherals are showing the message "Bluetooth is not On", and then I started searching and think the driver maybe corrupted. So, I tried to delete the driver and reinstalling it, and then I deleted one of the items called "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)" and it got worst, the Bluetooth functions seems to have completely evaporated. Then, I tried to find the intel wireless Bluetooth driver and install it and it doesn't seem to have worked. Then, I find my manufacturer which is ASUS and the corresponding Bluetooth driver for my laptop which is UX331UN and tried to install it, but it also didn't work, and now I am lost and don't know how to fix it, anybody got any idea? 

Thank you.

did you check in the bios to see if a setting needs to be changed, or enabled? if not, i would check there first. also, does the bluetooth card show up under device manager?

12 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

did you check in the bios to see if a setting needs to be changed, or enabled? if not, i would check there first. also, does the bluetooth card show up under device manager?

Thanks for the reply. I am not so sure where in the BIOS I can change the settings with since there are only so limited things to change and not a lot affects bluetooth I think. 

The Bluetooth section does appear when I turn on view hidden devices before I removed Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R), but now that I have deleted it, I can't even see the section when viewing hidden devices, I've tried to install new drivers from intel's website to install back the drive but it doesn't seemed to have worked, I used this website for your reference: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005489/wireless/intel-wireless-products.html

41 minutes ago, BrianZUUUU said:

Thanks for the reply. I am not so sure where in the BIOS I can change the settings with since there are only so limited things to change and not a lot affects bluetooth I think. 

On ASUS laptops:

In the BIOS Utility, press F7 to enter Advanced Mode. Move to the Security Tab and scroll down to I/O Interface Security and then enter the USB Interface Security menu. You should see BlueTooth and ensure it is set to "UnLock". 

But from my knowledge, simply deleting the driver should not disable it from the BIOS. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

On ASUS laptops:

In the BIOS Utility, press F7 to enter Advanced Mode. Move to the Security Tab and scroll down to I/O Interface Security and then enter the USB Interface Security menu. You should see BlueTooth and ensure it is set to "UnLock". 

But from my knowledge, simply deleting the driver should not disable it from the BIOS. 

Thank you for the reply. I've entered into BIOS mode and it would seem like the option Bluetooth is still there and is still at "UnLock" state. So what should I do next since in BIOS it is still unlocked but the system can't detect it has Bluetooth?