PC Gamer advice

ExtremeC9

Budget (including currency): $150,000 ARS = $1500 USD (its an approximate)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Probably Fortnite, Call of Duty, maybe FIFA, Forza, Battlefield, GTA V, etc. (I say "maybe" and "probably" because the PC is not for me, so i dont exactly know what games, but yeah that type of games, and definitely NOT EDITING at ALL)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Hi, the other day a friend of mine told me that he wanted to buy a PC for his son (11/12 yrs old) and he already asked for a budget in a store and they gave him the list of the image that i attached. Its in spanish so basically what is says in the spanish parts is "Azza Fortalezza Case with PSU, keyboard and gaming mouse". then it says "Final price 12 monthly installments of $13,490 ARS, which is, 139 usd approx. per month. (that of couse, is more expensive)

Well, im not exactly the PC connoisseur but i know some things about PC Building. i'm aware that it doesnt specify the PSU, which is extremely important. the RAM velocity is kinda low for that kind of PC. Same thing with the GTX 1050, a low end graphics card. I know that the price of any GPU is exaggerated right now so thats a problem.

i put the budget up there but if it could be a little bit cheaper (which is unlikely) it would be better. 

And thats it, if someone could give me some advice and recommendations about what he needs to change, i would be very grateful.

Presupuesto.jpeg.e11447a4fadede4b571aaf990ebacf14.jpeg*edit: i forgot to say that he is not going to overclock.

1 hour ago, ExtremeC9 said:

Budget (including currency): $150,000 ARS = $1500 USD (its an approximate)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Probably Fortnite, Call of Duty, maybe FIFA, Forza, Battlefield, GTA V, etc. (I say "maybe" and "probably" because the PC is not for me, so i dont exactly know what games, but yeah that type of games, and definitely NOT EDITING at ALL)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Hi, the other day a friend of mine told me that he wanted to buy a PC for his son (11/12 yrs old) and he already asked for a budget in a store and they gave him the list of the image that i attached. Its in spanish so basically what is says in the spanish parts is "Azza Fortalezza Case with PSU, keyboard and gaming mouse". then it says "Final price 12 monthly installments of $13,490 ARS, which is, 139 usd approx. per month. (that of couse, is more expensive)

Well, im not exactly the PC connoisseur but i know some things about PC Building. i'm aware that it doesnt specify the PSU, which is extremely important. the RAM velocity is kinda low for that kind of PC. Same thing with the GTX 1050, a low end graphics card. I know that the price of any GPU is exaggerated right now so thats a problem.

i put the budget up there but if it could be a little bit cheaper (which is unlikely) it would be better. 

And thats it, if someone could give me some advice and recommendations about what he needs to change, i would be very grateful.

Presupuesto.jpeg.e11447a4fadede4b571aaf990ebacf14.jpeg*edit: i forgot to say that he is not going to overclock.

Garbage board

Garbage ram which im assuming is single channel, cripples ryzen performance

Wtf is a disco ssd

Lmfaoooooo gtx 1050 for that price? Fuck no

Yea just build your own pc or buy from somwhere else, that is a literal scam

17 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Garbage board

Garbage ram which im assuming is single channel, cripples ryzen performance

Wtf is a disco ssd

Lmfaoooooo gtx 1050 for that price? Fuck no

Yea just build your own pc or buy from somwhere else, that is a literal scam

Disco SSD means SSD Disk. oh and im not the one buying that PC but anyways thank you very much for your  help 😃