How to automaticly switch between headset microphones?

Hello, I'm "new" here, so I hope I'm not at the wrong place here.

I'm searching for a way to automatically switch between my XLR Mic and my Headset.
Between Gaming Breaks, I'm walking around often and can't talk to my buddies over on Discord because I'm normally using an XLR mic.
And I can't use my Wireless Headset mic all the time, because the Headset doesn't sound that great for using it all the time.

Does someone know a Program or way to auto switch to my Headset when it gets unmuted and back to the XLR one when I mute the Headset again?
Or maybe another way, if that isn't that easy to accomplish.

I wish you all a great day and thank you for the time reading it :D
Seftrim

I use this for switching my output device between my headphones and my speakers with a simple keyboard shortcut. Also works for input devices IF they are separate devices in the Windows Sound control panel. 

https://soundswitch.aaflalo.me/

Automatic would be hard as you are asking your PC to know when to do it based on something. You can assign keyboard shortcut as mentioned (and there are more than one software for this).

Currently, Windows only switches audio devices automatically when you connect or disconnect them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 8/2/2021 at 9:00 PM, rickeo said:

I use this for switching my output device between my headphones and my speakers with a simple keyboard shortcut. Also works for input devices IF they are separate devices in the Windows Sound control panel. 

https://soundswitch.aaflalo.me/

Thank You

I will try it out!

On 8/3/2021 at 6:37 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Automatic would be hard as you are asking your PC to know when to do it based on something. You can assign keyboard shortcut as mentioned (and there are more than one software for this).

Currently, Windows only switches audio devices automatically when you connect or disconnect them.

Thanks.

I thougt it could be detected when the mic doesn't deliver any Sound / complete silence.
when its not Muted you get some input, like noise.

Another solutuon i found was Voicemeeter.

Input both mics and get a Virtual one Out. And unmute the headset when i'm walking around. The XLR one doesn't pick it up when i'm not near it.

I will try Both solutuons i found and see which one works better for me.

And Thx again.